Friday, August 12, 2011

Art Update: Done!

Ha, so I say I'm almost done with the comic, and it really takes me about ten more days to finish it. Granted, I've moved back home in that amount of time.... But its done. 32 pages of brightly-colored glory.

Dont feel nearly as exceited as when I hit the halfway point. Maybe thats because I'm not sure what to do now... I have sites I was looking at, dreams too, but now, like any artist, I look over my pulp and wonder if it really is any good. I loved making it, and I want to keep doing this. But jeez, what now?

It'll be up, somewhere, in a week or two. Probably will work on drafts for the next two chapters while I figure some things out. I've learned a lot from these first chapters, what looks good and what doesnt, how to layout my panels, whats needed in every one. Lots of stuff I have to figure all out again.

Thanks for existing, internet!
I hope someone remembers me.

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Devil_Dreams_of_Card_Games/
Maybe someday it'll have its own website, but one step at a time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment